Terms & Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase of any kind will not increase the chances of winning. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. ELIGIBILITY: All individuals who are legal U.S. residents who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry are eligible to enter the Contest. All participants must: (1) Submit their information as designated on the official Discover Okoboji Sweepstakes entry form website. (2) Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions online. Employees, representatives and agents of Discover Okoboji, their respective subsidiaries and/or affiliates, members of their households (whether related or not) and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) are not eligible. All entries and photos meeting the above requirements are an eligible entry (“Eligible Entry”).
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest will begin at 12:01:00 am Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on April 1st, 2018 and will end at 11:59:59 pm EDT on May 12th, 2018 (the "Contest Period").
4. PRIZES/ODDS: Three (3) eligible Grand Prizes will be awarded over a 6-week period of time. Super 8 Spirit Lake Grand Prize will include one (1) two-night stay at Super 8 Lake, 1-hour wave runner rental for two, and a $50 gift certificate. AmericInn Lodge & Suites Grand Prize will include one (1) two-night stay at AmericInn Lodge & Suites, four 1-day passes to Historic Arnolds Amusement Park, four meals to enjoy at the park, $12 in free game play for amusement park games, and a gift certificate for four Nutty Bars. Ramada of Spirit Lake Grand Prize will include (1) two-night stay at Ramada of Spirit Lake, a day fishing with Ron’s Guide Service, out of state fishing license for three people included, fishing boat, fishing poles, fresh bait, lures, and fish cleaning will all be provided by Ron’s Guide Service. Winner will not be able to select the date for the Grand Prize until May 16th, 2018. Winner will be responsible for all expenses not specifically stated as part of their Grand Prize, including but not limited to, local transportation including air or ground transportation to/from the airport, income taxes, insurance, passport and visa costs, gratuities, meals, beverages, incidentals and any items of a personal nature that are not referenced above. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Grand Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Actual value may vary depending upon winners’ selection of travel itineraries.
5. HOW TO ENTER AND WIN: To enter the Contest, participants must (1) visit the Discover Okoboji Sweepstakes dedicated webpage and (2) submit their contact information through the online form. Upon successful submission of your entry form as well as upon successful submission of your post, you will receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Limit of one (1) entry per person per property during the Contest period. By entering this Contest, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. All entries become the exclusive property of Discover Okoboji and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and such senders. Incomplete, inaccurate, or incorrect entries are void. No other form of entry will be accepted. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the preceding entry limitation will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like (online) entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and result in disqualification of any entrant using such methods.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Three (3) winners will be selected from all Eligible Entries received. One winner will be selected for each property. Entries are only eligible to win one prize. Winners will be chosen by representatives of Discover Okoboji at random. The selection decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Contest.
7. NOTIFICATION: The selected Entrants will be contacted directly by e-mail at the email address provided on the entry form by May 30th, 2018. If the selected Entrant does not respond within 3 days of transmission, or if the selected Entrant does not comply with the Contest Rules and Regulations, those Entrants forfeit any right to the Grand Prize and another Entrant will be selected. The Grand Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. In a dispute, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address on the submission form will be declared the winner of online entry. The selected Entrant may be requested to provide Discover Okoboji with proof that he/she are the authorized account holders of the e-mail address associated with the winning entries and will be required to furnish proof of eligibility (including, without limitation, proof of residency, and age) as a condition of receiving a Prize.
8. Discover Okoboji is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of selected Entrant to receive notification. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be handled by Discover Okoboji. Discover Okoboji reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute any and all part of the Grand Prize with a Prize of comparable value.
9. In order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize, the selected Entrant must authorize Discover Okoboji to announce and publish his/her name, location, in any publicity.
10. Discover Okoboji is not responsible for any injury or damage to Entrants’ or any other person’s computer system, property or anything stored on or related thereto as a result of participation in, or connection with, this Contest and Entrants hereby release Discover Okoboji from all liability in connection with the Contest and any Prize won. The selected Entrant must, in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize, sign a discharge of liability form acknowledging non-responsibility of Discover Okoboji in respect to injuries, accidents, loss, or misfortune relating to the drawing and/or the awarding of the Grand Prize. Failure to comply with all the Contest rules or to sign and return any of the release forms will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. A selected Entrant will be declared a winner only after meeting all of the above terms and conditions.
11. Discover Okoboji is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, or for technical, equipment, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunction or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry by Discover Okoboji, even if it affects ability to enter the Contest. Discover Okoboji is also not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible entries. All submissions become the property of Discover Okoboji and will not be returned.
12. The decisions of Discover Okoboji for selecting the winners will be final and binding on all Entrants. By entering, entrants agree that they have read, understood and agree to these Contest Terms and Conditions and release Discover Okoboji from all liability in connection with the Contest and/or any Prize. Prizes are subject to all applicable Federal, State and Municipal taxes which are the responsibility of each winner.
13. Discover Okoboji reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this Contest at any time without prior notification. Discover Okoboji reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event of non-availability of the Grand Prize for any reason. Void where prohibited.
14. Becoming a fan of the Discover Okoboji on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, does not constitute an entry into this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest should be sent via mail to: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
15. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, USA (without regard to principles of conflict of laws), with venue and jurisdiction Okoboji and all claims must be resolved in the courts located in Okoboji, Iowa except as required by law.
16. The name of the winners may be obtained by e-mail sent to Mtank@ledgestonehospitality.com within 120 days after the closing date of the Contest.